Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 2


 Breakfast juice... 1 apple, 1 orange, 1/2 grapefruit. Yummy but I like it better when I add the strawberries!


Mean Green for lunch! I used spinach in this one since I had a big case in the fridge that was going to go bad soon. I think I like the spinach better than the kale.


This is the Mean Green with kale. It's weird how different the colors are! This one is a much lighter green than the spinach one.  I think I may try getting my kale from somewhere other than Costco cause it doesn't seem to juice very well.

1 comment:

  1. @N - Keep with it however you decide to do it. I didn't have the "sleep through the day's" or the "no energy's" so I have tried to stick with all juice. Tried.

    As for juicing kale (or spinach), I wad it up real tight, jam it in the chute and put an apple or cucumber on top and push, mini-twist, push it through. My kale is VERY green. Darker than the spinach. Keep it up. Don't die.

    ReplyDelete